Sunday, July 18, 2010

snippets of a sunday.

Papa: Quincy, tomorrow morning I'll make pancakes or waffles. You choose.
Quincy: Ummmmmm, pancakes. Pancakes sound good. We don't have waffle spray. Waffle spray. (thinking a moment and recalling that Jeremy ran out to get some last time he made waffles) Actually, waffles sound good.

sunday am: making waffles

Quincy: They're good. They're really really good. I love waffles. I love Papa. And Papa loves me.

sunday am: making waffles hug

Quincy: I just need to drive for a liiiiittle bit.

driving for a little bit

Wearing a hat and sunglasses just like Papa and waiting in the car while Jeremy gets chips to enjoy during our walk. Slightly counter productive, don't ya think?

waiting in the car

Quincy pedaled for our entire dog walk. It was so fun. A new door has definitely been opened.

walking the dogs 1

Quincy: The dogs are fast and I'm prrrretty fast too.

"I'm prrrretty fast."

Pausing for tricycle ice cream. There were plenty of ingredients on the beach for the five dollar (gasp!) ice creams. Jeremy's flavor: anchovy. (You did this as a kid, right? Jeremy thought I was a bit odd.)

making ice cream 2

Another stop. This time at the playground, where Jeremy gave Q lessons to improve his pumping.

pumping demo

Me: Quincy, you are not the boss of the playground.
Quincy: The biggest chimp of the troop is the boss of the playground.

top of the world

He always has the last word.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

tricycle ice cream is my FAVORITE!

Wed Jul 21, 05:34:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Kris said...

He is adorable! Love the ice cream game.

Thu Jul 22, 12:41:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the many MANY days of eating Tricycle Ice Cream! the flavor possibilities are endless!

Thu Jul 29, 02:55:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh--forgot I post anonymous--ha love KT

Thu Jul 29, 02:55:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home